首页| 论坛| 消息
主题:Qt CTO 离职
kaon发表于 2022-05-18 17:55
vacations at the end of June.
After that, I will have significantly less time for Qt, but I certainly won’t be completely gone. I will continue to read the Qt project mailing lists and maybe come by for events such as the Contributor or World Summit. Also, feel free to send me a mail at any time, I’ll try to help where I can.
I will also keep my position as a maintainer for Qt Multimedia. I believe the module is now in a decent shape, and I should be able to spend some hours per week on it.
But a few hours per week will certainly not be enough to fill the work I’m currently doing for Qt. So, I have decided to resign from my position as the Chief Maintainer of the Qt project. I’ll send more details around this in a separate mail.

I’d like to thank everybody whom I’ve worked with over the years. I’ve made many friends in Qt and through Qt. It’s been a fantastic ride and will always be grateful for the time I could spend on the technology and with the people developing it.
Cheers,
Lars
祝他好运~
下一页上一页  (2/3)
回帖(4):
4楼:liudianwu:文章标题可以改成:Qt公司创始人和CTO提桶跑路! (2022-05-18 19:42) 
3楼:文章标题可以改成:Qt公司创始人和CTO提桶跑路!
2楼:Leaving The Qt Company and in the future spending most of my time outside the Qt ecosystem ..

全部回帖(4)»
最新回帖
收藏本帖
发新帖