• 9回复

[新闻]MeeGo迁移新项目Tizen [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
离线XChinux

只看楼主 倒序阅读 楼主  发表于: 2011-09-28
原文见:https://meego.com/community/blogs/imad/2011/whats-next-meego

What's Next for MeeGo

Submitted by Imad Sousou on 27 September, 2011 - 21:01

By now, you may have read that The Linux Foundation, with the support of several other companies, announced a new project, Tizen,to build a new operating system for devices.  This new project is firstand foremost open source, and based on Linux.  So it begs the question:why not just evolve MeeGo?  We believe the future belongs toHTML5-based applications, outside of a relatively small percentage ofapps, and we are firmly convinced that our investment needs to shifttoward HTML5.  Shifting to HTML5 doesn't just mean slapping a webruntime on an existing Linux, even one aimed at mobile, as MeeGo hasbeen.  Emphasizing HTML5 means that APIs not visible to HTML5programmers need not be as rigid, and can evolve with platformtechnology and can vary by market segment.
Granted, this is a judgment on our part on which reasonable people could disagree, but that's the conclusion I came to.
But in the new project, a lot of things will be the same as they werein the MeeGo project.  The Tizen project will reside within the LinuxFoundation, will be governed by a Technical Steering Group, and will bedeveloped openly with familiar and improved infrastructure.  Much likeMeeGo, the Tizen project will support multiple device categories,including Tablets, Netbooks, Handsets, Smart TV, and In-VehicleInfotainment systems.
Over the next couple of months, we will be working very hard to makesure that users of MeeGo can easily transition to Tizen, and I will beworking even harder to make sure that developers of MeeGo can alsotransition to Tizen.
I want to personally thank everyone who has participated in MeeGoover the past year and a half, and I encourage you to join us atTizen.org. We hope to use what we learned from the MeeGo project to makeTizen successful, and I hope to see you participating in Tizen!
Imad
二笔 openSUSE Vim N9 BB10 XChinux@163.com 网易博客 腾讯微博
承接C++/Qt、Qt UI界面、PHP及预算报销系统开发业务
离线XChinux

只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2011-09-28
MeeGo开发放缓,Qt 在 Tizen项目中地位下降。  对MeeGo来说不是好消息。
当然了,Nokia的MeeGo 不受此影响。
离线wxj120bw

只看该作者 2楼 发表于: 2011-09-28
回 1楼(XChinux) 的帖子
linux基金会下的meego是不是intel委托的?  nokia的meego还在吗?
离线XChinux

只看该作者 3楼 发表于: 2011-09-28
N9的那个MeeGo,更是Maemo 6吧,但兼容MeeGo API(实际上也就是Qt API嘛).  与Intel主导的MeeGo handset版是不同的,至少表面能看到的,打包不同(一个deb,一个rpm),UI层不同(尽管都是基于QML开发的)。
离线wxj120bw

只看该作者 4楼 发表于: 2011-09-29
回 3楼(XChinux) 的帖子
对N9的meego多少了解些 好像正是因为用的是qt api,而不是meego api,才让诺基亚决定选择跟微软合作,对intel的meego就不太熟悉了。不过intel跟samsung又能合作多久呢
离线transformer

只看该作者 5楼 发表于: 2011-09-29
intel三心二意!!!!!!!
离线flc45
只看该作者 6楼 发表于: 2011-12-01
引用第5楼transformer于2011-09-29 07:06发表的  :
intel三心二意!!!!!!!

nokia才是真的三心二意!
离线翔苗洒
只看该作者 7楼 发表于: 2013-12-05
李嘉诚助力三星自主研发操作系统Tizen平台梦实现。

2011年9月,三星宣布将与英特尔合作创建基于Linux的一款新开源操作系统Tizen。目前Tizen联盟的成员包括英特尔、SprintNextel、松下电器、华为、NTTDocomo和沃达丰等12家企业。

基于Linux的开源操作系统Tizen已经与易趣(eBay),科乐美(Konami),迈克菲(Mcafee),松下(Panasonic)等36家公司达成合作协议,以扩大对Tizen操作系统的支持。

离线XChinux

只看该作者 8楼 发表于: 2013-12-05
Tizen与Qt没什么关系了都.
离线wuming123057

只看该作者 9楼 发表于: 2013-12-05
不是社区还开发出针对Tizen的sdk么?
快速回复
限100 字节

上一个 下一个