• 1回复

[转载]QtWebKit 2.3.0从Qt5移植到Qt 4.8了 [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
离线XChinux

只看楼主 倒序阅读 楼主  发表于: 2013-03-21
原文见:http://blogs.kde.org/2013/03/15/qtwebkit-230-out

QtWebKit 2.3.0 is out

Submitted by Allan Sandfeld                    

Good news everybody!QtWebKit 2.3.0 was tagged in gitorious yesterday with the tarball available there as well
For those of you that don't know: QtWebKit 2.3 is a port of QtWebKitfrom Qt 5 to Qt 4.8. It has most of the web-facing features, stabilityfixes and performance improvements that QtWebKit in Qt 5 has, it hasskipped anything Qt 5 specific such as QQuickWebView, but has almost allimprovements on the WebKit1 side (QWebView). QtWebKit 2.3 alsomaintains API and ABI compatibility with QtWebKit 2.2 from Qt 4.8, andis thereby an easy drop-in replacement. The released version 2.3.0 hasroughly the same WebKit version and patches as Qt 5.0.2.Note that QtWebKit 2.3 is not an official Qt release, nor will be. Werecommend users to upgrade to Qt 5, but for those stuck with Qt 4.8 forthe time being and who is using QtWebKit, I would personally recommendtrying out QtWebKit 2.3. I have also had great feedback from thedevelopers of the Rekonq, and Qupzilla browsers, that also recommendusers to try out 2.3, several distributions are either packaging orplanning to package it, the first being Arch Linux who has  beenpackaging QtWebKit 2.3 since the betas.
Note that the sources are only buildable using the build-webkit tool,and requires the QTDIR environment set even if only to /usr. The basicbuild-command is "Tools/Scripts/build-webkit --qt --release--no-webkit2". If you are packaging to x86, you might also want to add--no-force-sse2 since the library would otherwise default to using SSE2math. Additionally you can use --qmakearg="CONFIG+=production_build" tolink with less memory. Finally I have added an option to include WebPsupport by adding DEFINES+=HAVE_LIBWEBP=1 to the qmakearg. Afterbuilding the you need to go to WebKitBuild/Release and run make install.If you have any questions, you can check my earlier posts aboutQtWebKit 2.3, ask on webkit-qt@lists.webkit.org mailing list  or catchme on FreeNode IRC #qtwebkit.                

二笔 openSUSE Vim N9 BB10 XChinux@163.com 网易博客 腾讯微博
承接C++/Qt、Qt UI界面、PHP及预算报销系统开发业务
离线liuzh_szz

只看该作者 1楼 发表于: 2013-03-21
对新平台貌似意义不大哈,还不如直接上Qt5。我更关心Qt5跑在没有OpenGL的平台上时,怎么编译才能只使用Webkit1的浏览器。因为Webkit2要依赖QtDecl ,而QtDecl要依赖Opengl
快速回复
限100 字节

上一个 下一个