Sales Engineer, Shanghai
Location of the position
Shanghai Pu Dong
- Directly responsible for teaming with the sales team through all aspects of the sales cycle from technology perspective.
- Provide strategic and senior level product presentations, demonstrations and trade show support.
- Manage product evaluations and prepare RFP/RFI responses.
- Follow up on accounts for functional/technical issues related to sales cycle and guarantee a successful customer experience.
- Coordinate the Qt technical training in China.
- Help identify customers' need for additional sales, training and consultancy services.
- Provide support and project coordination on professional services including but not limited to consultancy projects,
customer training and technical support.
Other areas of responsibilities:
- Technical knowledge and understanding of the development processes.
- Solid understanding and experience with C++ and preferably other object oriented languages. Qt is preferred.
- Excellent presentation, demonstration and facilitation skills in leading meetings, trials and projects.
- Experience with creation, customization and delivery presentations.
- Very good business understanding and interest in sales Support.
And the following personal qualities:
- Autonomous and organized with effective communication skills
- A self starter
- Cooperative and team oriented
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
Bachelor's degree in computer science/ technology or equivalent related experience.