Database Performance Engineer
The NVIDIA Architecture group is looking for a database engineerto develop and manage complex applications for comprehensive workflows for chipdesign. This role is in a fast-paced, global, agile software teamwith extremely high production quality standards.
What you’ll be doing:
· Produce tools used byengineering across the company for tracking and debugging operational anddevelopment issues in designing industry leading chips for the mobile,computing and graphics markets.
· Be in your ownership of fulltool development and release life-cycle, drive the UI design, databaseinteraction, development, testing, and deployment.
· Evaluate technologyalternatives, work closely with other project members and customers to specifythe system, create schedules, and manage ongoing feedback and enhancementreleases.
· Learn and greatly improve thedaily workflows of the world’s top chip modelers and designers.
What we need to see:
· MS (preferred) or BS inComputer Science with at least 3 years of experience
· Excellence in databaseadministration skills. MySQL preferred
· Excellence in database schemaoptimization;
· Experience with MongoDB;
· Experience tuning and managingrelational databases
Ways to stand out from thecrowd:
· Experience with systemdiagnostics (like IO/Memory/CPU bottleneck analysis) is a big plus;
· Excellent communication skillsand ability to work well with remote teams;
· Flexibility/adaptability forworking in a dynamic environment with different frameworks and requirements
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’smost desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talentedpeople on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we wantto hear from you! Feel free to send your English resume to [firstname.lastname@example.org]email@example.com[/email], we will have an illustriouscareer!